Finally, We Got Him!
We got him!
After a number of weeks of attempting to immobilise a particular Cape Buffalo bull, Dr Luis finally darted him and he is now in a boma waiting the results of his tests before being moved to another property. Our next step is to immobilise him in a few days to ensure he is disease free. If he is disease free, he will be fit for transport to another property. If not, we can treat him properly until he is able to be moved.